America, for me, is not synonymous with the United States of America. It is a bigger broader concept – though not disassociated from the vision of the Founding Fathers.
If you have already seen my prologue, you will know that I am embarking on a new and exciting journey in my calling.
My objective and anticipation for this ‘journal’ is several fold.
1. Entertain and inspire thinking and action
2. Build a conversation of discovery beyond judgements and opinions
3. Enlist financial and intellectual support for the journey
4. Shine a light on emergent leaders and their ideas
5. Enable my ability to meet you where you live and work
No journey occurs without provisions and I am blessed with an embarkation team for the launch this very week before Thanksgiving.
To that end, I request your help.
1. If you are in or around Nashville please support the sale on Thu and Fri. (11.19/11.20) or call or message Mike or Berenice.
2. I need for a 5’ x 5’ space to secure my personal and business archives for max the next 12 months (all in plastic crates) including vintage family photos dating to the late 1800s.
3. Suggestions or invitations for hoteling for my journey.